Saturday, September 12, 2009

Autumn Splendor Meadows



My friend, Katie from KB Stamps, invited me to participate in a Holiday Mini Swap. Thanks, Katie! Head on over to see Katie...she's got some BLOG CANDY up for grabs:) My swap card encorporates two new products from the Holiday Mini, the Autumn Splendor stamp set and the Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper. I also used a new technique that I recently learned called Rainbow Embossing from the Workshop Wow DVD that I got at Convention. Basically, you just use more than one color of embossing powder...I used Black and Gold Embossing Powder.







Stamps: Autumn Spendor, Trendy Trees (sentiment)
Paper: Taken With Teal, Really Rust, Whisper White CS, Autumn Meadows DSP
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Other: Black & Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous--elegant and so chic! Love it!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Just beautiful Stacey!! :)

Julie Davison said...

Pretty! I love the combination of embossing powders!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I LOVE (imagine the biggest letters ever for the word love) this card! This is my fave of the swaps! Thanks for sending them over and the extra one for me, love the pumpkins too. :) Thanks for mentioning my blog candy too. HUGS!