Sunday, November 8, 2009

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 9 Show Stopper

Thanks to all of you who participated in the Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 9! The projects submitted were so bright, fun and cheerful! I continue to be inspired by your Curtain Call creations and I'm sure many others are as well:) Click HERE to see the projects of those who participated in Act 8:)



The Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 9 Show Stopper is Krystal at Krystal's Cards & More blog with this yummy Crazy for Cupcakes card. The stack of cupcakes look good enough to eat, especially with those shiny cherries on top! Congratulations, Krystal, and thank you for inspiring us all with this darling card!



I will post the next Curtain Call next Sunday and offer some yummy blog candy, so stay tuned! Have a great week:)

1 comment:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Thanks for choosing my card as your show stopper! I can't wait to add your badge to my blog. I always love your challenges. The inspiration pieces are fabulous!