Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Curry Bay Durangos...so long!



The Color Challenge #277 and the Sketch Challenge #287 over at Splitcoaststampers was the inspiration for my card today. The color challenge requires Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Dusty Durango...the In Colors that are retiring TOMORROW! I can't believe it's already been a year since these beautiful colors were introduced to us. Good news, though...the new Cajun Craze reminds me of Dusty Durango, and Daffodil Delight will be a beautiful substitute for Crushed Curry.



Are you ready for tomorrow? The waiting is finally over...the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog will be available to view online and to order from! I'm so excited:) The stamp set I used here, called Artistic Etchings, will also be available for purchase from the new catty...gorgeous!



Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Paper: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White CS, variety DSP
Ink: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Other: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain, Cutter Kit, Crystal Pins & Scallop Punch (non-SU)


1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Noooooo! I don't want to say goodbye to Bermuda Bay! Love your card though! It's a great send off!