Saturday, July 31, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT 40} Show Stoppers



You all made my week so much BRIGHTER! Thank you! I was under the weather most of the week with a fever, cough, and an achy neck and back. The good news is that I'm feeling much better and ready to share the Show Stoppers, then gear up for a new Curtain Call tonight!



Our LEAD for this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 40} is Colleen Begley at Colleen's Creative Corner. I love the use of black DSP on this card with hints of color...just made me ooooh and aaaaw!





The Top 5 Show Stoppers for Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT 40} are...

Lynn Put at The Queen's Scene



Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper



Arielle Gordon at Snappy Stampin' with Arielle




Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments



and Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs.



Enjoy your badges, girls! Thanks again to all of the Curtain Call participants this week! See you all back here at midnight for a calm and cool color palette for Curtain Call Color Challenge {ACT 41} AND our August Guest Designer announcement!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards this week! Fantastic picks Stacey! Glad you're feeling better! Congrats everyone.

Christina said...

Such fabulous cards this week! Thanks so much for featuring mine, and congrats to all of the winners!

~Erica~ said...

Thanks Stacey! Your so sweet to choose me again! :-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Thanks for the shout-out Stacey! Love your color combos so it's a pleasure making something week after week! :o)

Christa said...

Too late again with uploading. Time flies. But I wanted to let you know that I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE your blog! AND the challenges. I'll try to upload sooner next time. Just in case you want to know what I made:
http://dusktilldawn3.blogspot.com/2010/07/cards-things_27.html

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness what an honor to have my card chosen as one of the top 5, thank you!!! Everyone's cards were so fabulous and I loved creating with the colors from your CCC Challenge!