Saturday, July 31, 2010

Take Note ~ Just Because Convention Swap



Here is another swap design that I made for Stampin' Up! Convention. I used the Notable Ornate stamp set along with the Love Letter Designer Series Paper...a gorgeous combination! On my prototype, I stamped the bird image in Black Stazon, but on my swaps, I stepped it up a notch and used Black Embossing Powder...much better, but didn't take a picture of it, so you'll just have to imagine that black glossy finish of the bird with a little added color spritzing from the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.



Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping to have some new projects soon...feeling better after some type of respiratory "bug" set in earlier this week. Who knew you could get sick in the summer? aarggghhh!



Stamps: Notably Ornate
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla CS, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Scallop Ribbon Border Punch


6 comments:

Lela said...

Stacey, what a beautiful card. What I like to call just right shabby. I really want that paper and some of the new vintage stamps. I can imagine it with the black embossing. Nice.

Christina said...

So elegant and lovely! That dsp is gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better!

Julie Davison said...

Beautiful! So perfectly "you"! Sure wish I could have swapped with you!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Stacey, these are GA-GA GORGEOUS!!!

Sue said...

Wow Stacey this is wonderful, the bow, the bird and scrumptious paper! The black embossing would have looked stunning!

Julie Marshall said...

Oh so pretty..all of it! TFS.