Saturday, July 7, 2012

You Make Me Smile - VLVJul2012

Good Morning!
I inked up some of my Verve stamps for this card and pulled out some old Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients to use. Speaking of Verve, the Viva La Verve sketch challenge for July Week 1 was the layout inspiration for my card. Awesome one!
Since moving and reorganizing my craft space to the basement, I have rediscovered some oldie, but goodie stampin' supplies:) That's right, my son, Noah, wanted his own bedroom...so, over Christmas break, we moved my craft stuff out of an upstairs bedroom and he moved in. What we do for our children! Actually, I'm really enjoying my new space...more room! Here's a little sneak peek of what it looks like right now:)
Here's a closeup of that butterfly that I tried to color with Copics...a little (a lot) out of practice:)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!!
Supplies Stamps: Blue Skies from Verve Ink: Black Stazon, Copics, Daffodil Delight Paper: Assorted CS and DP from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Other: Big Shot, Spellbinders, button, ribbon, punch
Pin It

3 comments:

Amber Hight said...

SOOO beautiful Stacey! I love your fun mix of patterned papers, so bright and cheerful! And I'm envious of your new HUGE scrap basement:) I wish I had a basement, I'd be ALL OVER THAT THANG!! Haha! Enjoy your new space and thanks for playing with us this week!

Marisa said...

Way to flash some Verve, Stacey :) Love the stuff! Wonderful take on the sketch and what a great craft area you have indeed :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I am going to have to find some time to play along.