Sunday, March 30, 2014

Special Ways - Cardabilities


Good morning!
It's time for a new sketch reveal over at Cardabilities!  The new sketch, #96, is AMAZING, as they all are!  I love the use of doily to ground the other elements of the card!


We have a very special sponsor over at Cardabilities today, too...Pickled Potpourri Designs...and they are offering up a $15 gift certificate to their online store!

I was able to use this beautiful Tulip on my card today!


I paired up the beautiful Pickled Potpourri Designs Tulip with a faithful sentiment from My Favorite Things LJD Words of Inspiration.  


With the addition of some My Favorite Things Berrylicious Buttons, The Twinery Caribbean Solid Baker's Twine, and Pretty Pink Posh Springtime Mix & Sparkling Clear Sequins....this encouraging spring card is ready to give to a special friend!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Stamps: Tulip Digital (Pickled Potpourri Designs), LJD Words of Inspiration (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Black (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper:  Steel Grey (My Favorite Things), Cut & Paste Adorbs (My Mind's Eye)
Other:  Yellow Doily (Freckled Fawn), Caribbean Solid Twine (The Twinery), Springtime Mix & 4mm  Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Sewing Machine, Thread


 photo stacey_sig.jpg

16 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous card! Love your take on this one.

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely beautiful, Stacey! Love the whole look of this card. Not that I don't love everything you make. ;)

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a lovely color scheme! Gorgeous card~

Anonymous said...

So cute Stacey! Love the uncolored image!

Marisa said...

Lovely and sporting my favorite flower to boot :)

Lynn said...

Love the way you "built" this card. I especially like the sentiment stamped right over the tulip image. So very pretty and springy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Stacey!

Unknown said...

Hi!
What a gorgeous card!
I love it!!
Congratulations!
Kissies,
Sara
Bee Happy Scrap
http://beescrapbooking.blogspot.pt/

SmilynStef said...

Love how you stamped over your image ... such a lovely design.

Bajalizzy said...

like the folded doily - pretty card

Christine said...

Love the way you used the doily....how clever!

Cataleya said...

Stacey, this is so beautiful card! I love it so much!
~ Olga Kovalchuk

~amy~ said...

gorgeous stacey...love that yellow doily!

Zhanna said...

Stacey, i love your amazung card! So stylish!

adziamar said...

beautiful

Teresa said...

Love the backround paper that you printed the image on and then stamped too. It came out really cute!