Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Viva la Verve - February Week 1 Sketch Recap



I'm up on the Viva la Verve Sketches Blog today with this week's recap and viewfinder. 


The awesome sketch inspired me to create this love-themed card!
I took a few liberties with the awesome sketch by using a tall rather than wide card base and layered the papers up all cozy an snug!

I stamped the sentiment from the More Than Love stamp set over a circle die cut and added a sweet Heart Quartet Die Set heart and a few gold sequins from the Holiday Sequins Mix.



 Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Verve Stamps, Dies and Sequin Mix
Reverse Confetti Cuts
Amy Tangerine Stitched

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Stacey! I love your take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

So pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous! I love that sentiment!