Thursday, May 26, 2016

TE Share Joy Challenge - Wild Birthday


Hello, stamping friends!
I'm playing along with the new Share Joy Challenge, #37, today while using some ADORABLE Taylored Expressions stamps and dies.  I was inspired by both the sketch and the color palette.


Here are the SWEET Taylored Expressions products I used on my card!



Who wouldn't love a fun stack of wild animals to help them celebrate a birthday?!  I'll be giving this card to my adult nephew...one is never too old for a "wild" and fun birthday card!
I stamped Hippo Birdy's elephant in aqua ink, the lion in yellow ink and the bird in a light brown ink then die cut them with the coordinating Hippo Birdy Dies.  The largest of the Tag Stacklets 3 created the perfect frame for the animal trio and was tied loosely and knotted with some baker's twine.  To finish of the card, I stamped Hippo Birdy sentiment with dark blue ink over a vellum banner.


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Love this <3

Jen Shults said...

Stacey this is fantastic!! I love the way you stamped the images with different color outlines! ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining us this week!!